A public adjuster is a licensed professional who files property insurance claims on behalf of homeowners and does all the formalities like documentation, negotiations, etc. He/she has good experience in dealing with public adjusters of different insurance companies in Dade County. He/she works closely with insured and insurance providers for a proper settlement. So, it is advisable to hire a Dade County public adjuster when you experience property damage. Cohen & Associates Public Adjusters is a well-established public adjusting business that has helped thousands of customers to restore their properties to original conditions.

Miami-Dade County has 19 cities, 6 towns and 9 villages, and we want to help you with your Insurance Claim no matter where you live.  From as far south as Homestead, to Miami, Hialeah, and as far north as Aventura, we want to help you get the most for your insurance settlement.

We handle all sorts of residential, commercial, and industrial property insurance claims including:

Hurricane:  For named storms and damage associated with them, we can help you get what you deserve.

Water Damage:  The most popular of all claims, water damage insurance claims are very common in Dade County, but not from what you might think.   We see so many claims from broken pipes, water heaters, and dishwashers, that they far out number the flood or leaky roof claims.

Fire and Smoke:  This are less and less frequent, but, unfortunately it seems the damage from these claims is larger than ever.  If you have a fire or smoke claim, call in a pro to help you with your claim to make sure it gets cleaned up completely and properly, and you can get your life back together.

Our licensed public adjusters have good experience in handling property insurance claims in Miami Dade County other surrounding regions. Our services include:

  • Reviewing all damages
  • Taking measurements and pictures
  • Calculating actual damages and amounts needed to restore the property to its pre-accident condition
  • Preparing necessary documents
  • Meeting with public adjusters of insurance companies and filing the claim
  • Negotiating the settlement with the insurance companies

If you have any question, please call our toll free number (800) 45-CLAIM (25246).