Public adjusters represent you when handling your property claim with your insurance company. When choosing the right public adjuster to handle your property claim, you should know this:
- A PROFESSIONAL public adjuster should know when assessing damages to your property, exactly how to call in your claim in order to avoid any immediate or future denials.
- Your public adjuster should have extensive construction knowledge when assessing your damages to your home or business. This is in order to prepare a fully detailed estimate for your insurance company in making sure you get exactly what you are entitled to. MOST PROPERTY DAMAGES ARE NOT ALWAYS OBVIOUS TO YOU THE HOMEOWNER, AND USUALLY WHAT YOU THING YOU ARE ENTITLED TO FROM YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY, COHEN & ASSOCIATES PUBLIC ADJUSTERS ALMOST ALWAYS IS ABLE TO RECOVER AT LEAST THREE (3) TIMES WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE ENTITLED TO!
- Check your public adjuster’s license number issued by the State of Florida. Our adjusters licenses start with 0 ZERO before any number. These are the original public adjusters in the industry. This means EXPERIENCE. Our firm hires only experienced and knowledgeable public adjusters that know the industry and the people that work in it too!
- Most importantly it is essential that your public adjuster know how to NEGOTIATE your property claim for a MAXIMUM fair settlement. Cohen & Associates Public adjusters have over 12 years of experience in this industry which makes us well known in the property insurance claim industry on handling property claims and most insurance adjusters in the industry know this too.
- Check to see how many of your public adjuster’s files/client are eventually signed up with an attorney because they couldn’t settle their claims.
Please feel free to contact Cohen & Associates Public Adjusters any time any day at 800-45-CLAIM (25246) or call us locally at 786-877-1876 for a FREE CONSULTATION & POLICY REVIEW. Our public adjusters are just a phone call away!