Hire a Public Adjuster in Dade County to Get the Compensation You Deserve for Your Damages 

When you live in South Florida, hurricanes and tropical storms come with the territory. Although as residents of this beautiful state, we’ve learned that we must be prepared at all times, sometimes preparation is not enough. Water can still get in your house, leaving you with floods and extensive damage. More than frustrating, it’s saddening and upsetting. You’ve worked hard to earn what you have, and the right thing would be for the insurance company to cover the damages. Unfortunately, that doesn’t always happen. So, what do you do if you’re in that predicament? If you’re in this situation, you should always contact a public adjuster in Dade County.  

Why Call a Public Adjuster in Dade County to Help with Your Damage Claim? 

A public adjuster in Dade County will fight for you, not for the insurance company. Our one mission is to get you the compensation you deserve so you can pay for your damages and recover without having to break the bank. That’s our main priority. In fact, it’s our only priority. When you come into our offices, we sit down with you and talk about all of the damages that your home or commercial property has sustained. Then, we go about collecting all evidence to show proof that you actually do need the settlement in order to fix and restore. We will take care of all of the paperwork and we will build a strong claim so that there’s no chance of it getting denied.  

What Damage Claims Can Our Public Adjusters in Dade County Help You With? 

When you decide to work with Cohen & Associates Public Adjusters, you can rest at ease, knowing that our public adjusters in Dade County are well-versed in a series of damage claims. Whether you need to file a commercial property damage claim, or a residential property damage claim, our team is ready to assist you in whatever way you need. Some of the services, we can help you with, include: 

  • Water Damage Claim  
  • Smoke & Fire Claim 
  • Theft & Vandalism Claim 
  • Broken Pipes Claim  
  • Tornado Damage Claim 
  • Business Interruption Claim 
  • & More 

Contact a Public Adjuster in Dade County to Build a Strong Property Damage Claim 

When you’re in need of a professional and practiced public adjuster in Dade County, contact Cohen & Associates Public Adjusters at (786) 877-1876. We’re here to help you when you need it most. Don’t call the insurance company first, instead make sure you get in contact with our team first, so we can get you a free claim assessment today!

Google Reviews
Free Claim